THE DECISION-MAKING ACCELERATOR
A good presentation does justice to all the hard work that’s been done and creates a connection to the audience. The decision-making accelerator teaches you that the best presentations find a way to connect head and heart and to involve people in the story. At the end of this workshop:
- You will be able to convince those around you of your project’s value using language and imagery;
- You will have gained insight into how your personality affects your degree of success in getting the decision you want to hear for your project;
- You will be better able to tailor your story to the specifics of your audience. You’ll hear tips and tricks on how to do this.
Anyone looking to involve other people more effectively in decision-making processes. Suitable for managers, innovation/project teams, marketing sales, and young professionals. This training course is also ideal to attend as a team. Not only does it strengthen individual skills, it also enhances the interpersonal connections; team members get to ‘step out of their comfort zone’ together and create a new visual language together as well.
295.00 euros per person, excl. of VAT; fee includes materials.
Programme (4 hrs)
Preparation: No preparation is required for this training course.
- Introduction: The elements that speed up decision-making: roles of the Head and the Heart
- How can I influence others?
- Metaphors, storytelling
- Practice: language as decision-making accelerator
- Practice: business drawing, visual support of ideas
- Individual presentation
Size of group
The ideal size is 8 to 12 people.
While this training course is typically provided at Buro BRAND’s own inspiring location in The Hague, it can also be organised on-location near or at your company’s office.